- Create File Request
Create File Request
Sahtu Land Use Planning Board
P.O. Box 235
Fort Good Hope, NWT
Database Release Agreement
“Database” means the Sahtu Land Use Plan Zoning Shapefiles
“SLUPB” means the Sahtu Land Use Planning Board
“User” means any person who has signed this Agreement
- The SLUPB agrees to make the Database available to the User.
- The SLUPB makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the Database or its suitability for the User’s purpose. The SLUPB does not guarantee exclusivity of use of the data.
- In supplying the Database, the SLUPB makes no endorsement of any interpretations of the data made by the User.
- The copyright of the Database remains the property of the SLUPB, protected under the Copyright Act, RSC 1985, c. C-46. This Agreement does not constitute a transfer of copyright of the Database, in whole or in part to the User.
- The User will not sell, loan, lease, distribute, transfer, grant, license or sub-license the Database or any parts or sections of the data contained in the Database to any third party.
- The User will not release the database, in whole or in part, to any third party without prior written consent from the SLUPB. This Agreement is not transferable to a third party.
- If the User receives written consent to share the Database, the User must also provide the Database’s original and complete metadata, as provided by the SLUPB.
- The User shall clearly acknowledge the source of the Database whenever it is used, in whole or in part.
- The User will indemnify and hold harmless, the SLUPB and its employees from and against all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, costs, losses, injury or damages, expenses, suits or other proceedings by whomever made, brought or prosecuted in any manner based upon or related to the activities of the User under this Agreement.
- The User shall check with the SLUPB as to assure they have the most recent version of the Database.
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Northwest Territories, including the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction should find any provision of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, such finding shall not affect or impair the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.